Spraypaint Love

When I was pregnant we needed some furniture for the baby's room. We headed to Goodwill and I really wanted to find an older REAL wood dresser but they didn't have any that day. I didn't have any patience so I picked up an MDF one for a few bucks. I don't mind the cheapo dresser too much because it was in good shape and, in fact, cheapo.

We didn't know if the baby was going to be a boy or a girl so really I just wanted a fun, playful nursery with primary colours. So I went with red. First I bought an "oops can" of red. It did NOT cover well. I didn't prime first and it was really just a mess. So I headed to the spraypaint aisle (and the mask aisle). Now I was in business!

Unfortunately, I don't have any before photos of either the dresser or the nightstand. But here they are in all their red glory. They still make me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment